2015 Action/Adventure/Suspense Rated PG-13 148 Minutes
|In Theaters||November 6, 2015|
|On 4K UHD||February 25, 2020|
|On Blu-ray||February 9, 2016|
|On DVD||February 9, 2016|
A cryptic message from the past sends James Bond on a rogue mission to Mexico City and eventually Rome, where he meets Lucia Sciarra (Monica Bellucci), the beautiful and forbidden widow of an infamous criminal. Bond infiltrates a secret meeting and uncovers the existence of the sinister organization known as SPECTRE.
Meanwhile back in London, Max Denbigh (Andrew Scott), the new head of the Centre for National Security, questions Bond's actions and challenges the relevance of MI6, led by M (Ralph Fiennes). Bond covertly enlists Moneypenny (Naomie Harris) and Q (Ben Whishaw) to help him seek out Madeleine Swann (Léa Seydoux), the daughter of his old nemesis Mr. White (Jesper Christensen), who may hold the clue to untangling the web of SPECTRE. As the daughter of an assassin, she understands Bond in a way most others cannot.
As Bond ventures towards the heart of SPECTRE, he learns of a chilling connection between himself and the enemy he seeks, played by Christoph Waltz.
Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of action and violence, some disturbing images, sensuality and language.
Box office gross: $200.1 million. View box office history.
Released by Sony Pictures. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- 'Spotlight' steals Leo's glow at the Oscars
- 'The Revenant' leads Oscars nominations with 12, 'Mad Max' nabs 10
- 'The Revenant' & 'The Martian' poised for Oscar showdown after Globes wins
- 'Carol' leads an even race with five Golden Globe nominations
- Monday Mixer: Did Shia LaBeouf actually do something fun?
- Monday Mixer: UFOs and aliens are among us or are they?